This week was good and busy. (Sorry I didn’t blog enough this week!) It started out with a birthday dinner I’M THIRTY YEARS OLD NOW BY THE WAY! that consisted of an array of tapas dishes. It was beautiful and I have my wonderful baby daddy to thank for the gift of food. Then I paid $7 for one ounce of matcha tea, a late breakfast date with the guys after Aiden got his shots, a portion of my insane holiday decorations, a wall that got gift-wrapped because I’m insane, and my reddish work outfit.
I’ll tell you more about my insane holiday decorations later.
Coincidentally, even though I turned thirty on the 1st I had someone tell me two days later that I haven’t changed since childhood. I’m really proving this infographic of the average Asian aging process to be true. I have a good 20 more years to look this good. You’re welcome, Adam? Maybe?
And now some links for your viewing/reading pleasure…
- 10 Things to Give Up in Exchange for Happiness
- WANA (We Are Not Assholes) – Modg is doing something awesome, she’s letting her readers make and fulfill requests of support for each other like a bunch of random acts of kindness
- Siberian ice drummers use frozen Lake Baikal as an incredible musical instrument
- Comedian nails why ‘reverse racism’ doesn’t work
- Pakistani musicians play a wonderful rendition of Dave Brubeck’s “Take Five”
- The Genius of J.S. Bach’s “Crab Canon” Visualized on a Möbius Strip
- Doodles that incorporate everyday objects
Also, my heart breaks to hear of the passing of Nelson Mandela. He was truly a great person who gave so much good to the world.
You guys! Have a good weekend!